New to Reforming Indy? Prep now…thank us later!
GENERAL (please & thank you)
– Arrive 10-15 minutes early to your first session for paperwork & welcome tour of our studio
– Help keep our studio & bare feet beautiful…remove shoes at the door!
– Quiet your cell phone, avoiding disruption to classes or private sessions
ATTIRE + NECESSITIES
– Wear comfortable, yet snug clothing in order for instructors to see & correct form
– Bring a water bottle (reusable, preferably)…we offer complimentary filtered water
– A personal sweat towel to help keep you dry
– To be mindful of clients with allergies, please avoid wearing strong fragrances to class
– Most clients do Pilates barefoot, however if you prefer to cover your toes/feet we recommend socks with a grip surface to keep you safe on the reformers (we sell Toesox!)
– Fitness classes require athletic sneakers suitable for cardio, strengthening & impact movements
– BYOM – Bring your own mat! we have some available for first time clients before you invest in your own.
– Remove street shoes at the door — put on clean & dry athletic sneakers once inside studio